Monday 17 October 2011

Preparatory to a review of Melancholia

More views of - or after - Cambridge Film Festival 2011
(Click here to go directly to the Festival web-site)


18 October

One must get one's priorities right, and not get side-tracked by visiting the feedback web-site of
Pizza Express - unless, of course, the visit there before the film was the best part of the evening...

So it was that I end up suggesting (as my one thing that I would change) the retirement of garlic dough balls, and replacing them with a lightly fried combination of fresh garlic, porcini mushrooms and bacon, with the option of a freshly grated Italian cheese (not sure which) sprinkled over the dish to melt when it is fresh from the pan.

And I'm sure that I didn't steal that from the feature either!


No comments: