Friday 4 November 2011

I'm so indecisive - or am I?

More views of - or after - Cambridge Film Festival 2011
(Click here to go directly to the Festival web-site)


5 November

When I'm teetering on the fulcrum of That / No that (or even the pinnacle of That, No that, No that!), waveringly motionless, near-balanced forces both physically and mentally in opposition (one because of the other because of the one, ad nauseam, is that an approach / an approximation to the more enduring state or moment (does it just seem like one long, agonizing moment) of catatonia?

I'm not sure (pun intended!), but maybe I'll research what the experts say - no, screw them, what the people who have experienced it report!

Then, perhaps, the title for another feature for von Trier - he could make a Dyspepsia trilogy*, maybe...


* Actually, I've got another idea about that one - if you like, see the next posting...


No comments: